1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UMD won't load PLZZZ HELP!!! DEAD UMD?!?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by kjwgun, Jun 22, 2007.

1. kjwgun

kjwgun Member

Hi i have ratchet and clank size matters for about a month or so now i bought t at gamestop new and i haven't played it in a long time! I have 3.40 OE-A and so dose my brother we put the UMD ,in both of our psps and
    it shows the umd icon and the video type thing on it then we click on it you see the psp thinking that it is loading and then the screen just stays black. we tryed it on both of our psps and the same thing happens. but whe you press home it says quit game? i can hear it spinning though. PLZ any help would be GREAT...

THX

2. core2kid

core2kid Regular member

In the recovery mode, set NO UMD to enabled and try it, then test it on disabled and try it. If nothing works, try another UMD game, could just be the game. If all fails, try to re-flash with 3.40 OE-A or 3.50 OE-A if it comes out soon.

3. secKEn

secKEn Guest

it does the same thin with our games in root/iso folder.... i wonder if it's the firmware or what?

4. core2kid

core2kid Regular member

Is it any game in the ISO folder or is it just ratchet and clank in the ISO folder?
    EDIT:For a game to work in the ISO folder, there MUST be a UMD in the drive and it MUST stay in the drive throughout the gameplay. I use the UMD sampler disc that came with my PSP and it works fine.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007