1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Umddaxdumper problem.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by xCaL2k7x, Jan 18, 2008.

1. xCaL2k7x

xCaL2k7x Member

there is a problem when i try starting umddaxdumper an error code comes up. game could n ot be started (8002014C) does any bosdy know how to fix this?

2. rickem

rickem Regular member

from one of your threads i understand your on 3.80M33, it has a built in dumper
    From your xmb press select, scroll down to usb device, toggle to umd, go to usb connect and the file that shows up should be an iso file of the umd in your psp drive. Copy-Paste and thats it, you just backed up your disc.

3. xCaL2k7x

xCaL2k7x Member

Ok thnx

4. pjohanss

pjohanss Member

I have the exact same problem and it seems like the previous post would be the solution.
    For some reason I am not able to understand "From your xmb press select, scroll down to usb device, toggle to umd,"

Press select on what?

Thanks for your help.

5. bu22ard

bu22ard Regular member

xmb is the os of the psp

press selct to see the vsh menu on psp (built in to cfw) and follow the instructions to enable USB and paste you .iso to PC

6. mumbomum

mumbomum Regular member

Oooh, Thank you, Thank you! BTW they have the USB/UMD mode for 3.71 m33-4 aswell :D