1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UMDgen compress MGSPO?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Cloud637, May 28, 2007.

1. Cloud637

Cloud637 Regular member

Hey I read this thread http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/430790 and it said MGSPO can be converted to be 957mb. So all I need to do it is to use UMDGEN right? Also, is it going to mess up the game when I play it or is everything going to be the same? Thanks.

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

It should be fine if you conpress it...just open it up with umdgen and save as a new ISO (that gets rid of padding) and then compress it to a cso file

3. Cloud637

Cloud637 Regular member

Yes! I got to compress it to 980mb. But do I use a another software to get it to be 957mb like on that thread that I posted? Thanks alot!!!

4. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

So you compressed it into a cso? Once your at a cso, you can't really compress any more. If your in the ISO form still, you can delete some files and folders when you open it up in umdgen, like the UPDATE folder

5. Cloud637

Cloud637 Regular member

Hey I've been playing mgspo and I'm the harbor. But I came across some passwords online for recruiting people but the password dont seem to work. The codes are here http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/code/932978.html I've tried all the codes and then when the I click verify, it says that it is incorrect. Does anyone know why?

6. squiddo

squiddo Member

Yeah, I get the same problem with character passwords, the first time I tried it worked, and every other time since has resulted in the 'Password Incorrect' message.

HELP PLEASE!!!