1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

umm burning shows

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Knivez, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Knivez

Knivez Regular member

i just got a burner and some dvds... i have nero 6.0 and alcohol 120%... umm if i dled a show and ild like to burn it onto dvd so it works in my dvd player.. how would i do that.. and is it possible to do it with nero or alcohol or do i need another program.. (if another program is needed plz tell me where i can get it and how i use it) thnx...

2. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

Hey Knivez,

If you download a video it will be in a PC viewable format. You'll need to convert that to DVD format. A program like Nero Vision Express 3 (NVE) tries to do everything for you...convert the video and burn the disc. Otherwise you'll have to use different programs for each step. (ie. One to convert the video, another to write the DVD)

I believe there is a demo version of NVE available for download off the net. http://www.nero.com/en/nero-prog.php

Adder.

3. Knivez

Knivez Regular member

adder thnx alot for all the info :D

...but i was wondering if someone can give me a walkthrough on how to do all this if i have the program.. because as it says in the title of the forum im a nooby :p

4. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

How can I give you a walkthough if I don't know what you are converting from?

There are lots of guides available here on AfterDawn.com and on videohelp.com (just for starters).

Adder.