1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

un needed files

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by falcon74, Jun 11, 2003.

1. falcon74

falcon74 Member

it seems to me that if you dont need multi language and subtitles and my be some other dvd add ons you could possible fit many dvd back ups on one disc.is there a way to detect such information so it could be deleated

2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

You are right in your thinking. with Pinnacle Stuidio 8 i believe you can choose to not copy the Subtitles, multilanguages, extra features and menus. Even if you still need to compress it, you still get a better quality picture

3. falcon74

falcon74 Member

well i was thinking more with dvdxcopy since i already have it and it does have file breakdowns but thay are not labeled and you can't tell which is which and what is desirable
    to deleat.i think the next version of dvdxcopy
    would be great if this were possable.i do it in reel time with an ads encoder at 3mbps and the dvd looks great,so far this is the only way of making a movie only dvd back up using 1 disc to burn i can encode 3 hrs no problem
    falcon74