1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unable to burn "Rocky Balboa"

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by kbw54, Mar 23, 2007.

1. kbw54

kbw54 Guest

I was unable to burn The movie Rocky Balboa. I tried DVDFAB Platinum, 1Click DvdCopy w/43 and DVD shrink. Anyone else having this problem? Has anyone a solution?

2. coachop94

coachop94 Guest

go to slysoft.com download anydvd(free 21 day trial) use with dvd shrink and burn files with dvd dycrepter

3. LABOY

LABOY Regular member

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

DVDFab Platinum should have done the job.... are you sure you have the latest update on DVDFab Plat?

5. kbw54

kbw54 Guest

Yep, all programs had been updated!

6. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

AnyDVD, CloneDVD2, no problems....

7. bunnyrip

bunnyrip Regular member

What bilbo65 said, and no problems at all with it. Easy and fast with Excellent Playback too!
    AnyDVD + CloneDVD 2 = Success every time!
    Slysoft Products Rule!

8. kbw54

kbw54 Guest

I want to thank everyone who replied. I've mailed the movie back to Blockbuster already but I will re-rent it and try again with your suggestions. By the way - Is the movie any good?

9. bilbo65

bilbo65 Regular member

These suggestions only work for movies you own, not for rented ones, which would diffinently be illegal.....

10. kbw54

kbw54 Guest

Absolutely, What was I thinking!!!! What I meant to say was I'm going to BB to purchase the movie.

11. glade73

glade73 Member

Thats right because it is against the law to copy what you do not own

12. club42

club42 Regular member

Sorry, I don't want to be mean but why why why would you want to copy that movie?

13. kbw54

kbw54 Guest

Well I guess by the last comment the movie is a washout.

14. glade73

glade73 Member

Hey Kbw54 do not ever listen to whatever anyone has to say about any movie.I with a lot of other people thought it was pretty good.If you liked rocky one through 4 I think you might want to check this one out.Lat time I knew this was a site about helping people with there dvd issues not make remarks about there taste in movies.Later,Glade73
    Ps.You can be your own critic.

15. shiloh72

shiloh72 Guest

I backed up that movie with dvdfab I ha no problem here ..

16. club42

club42 Regular member

glade73 as I stated I did not want to be mean as I was just stating my opinion in a mature fashion. Did i criticize him for his movie choice, no. I like a lot of movies that the general public thinks is crap.
    98% of the post I make are giving the best advise I can.

17. dvdruthie

dvdruthie Guest

I am burning it as we speak. Ripit4me + imgburn. Ripit4me said it didn't need compressed. We'll see. I actually burned it once before with dfab, shrink, + decrypter, But had problem with finished dvd. i.e. it was blank. So we'll see what happens. btw luv bb.

18. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n Member

Pulled down a new version of DVDFab HD Decrypter from . With this I could transfer the main movie to the hard drive. From there I utilized DVD Fab Platinum (older version) to burn the backup, but I assume Shrink would work as well at this point.

19. dznutz45

dznutz45 Member

I had trouble with this as well and that's when I found this thread even though it's a month old. I ended up right clicking on ANYDVD and clicking on Rip Video DVD to HardDisk and then Shrink.

I seen the question why would someone want this so, since I had it already I watched it and then looked it up on IMDB and with over 32,000 votes it had a rating of 7.6 out of 10. It was a good movie. I suppose it depends on what kind of movies you are into. I give it an 8.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007