1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unable to create DVDs on my hard drive

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by reefis, May 29, 2007.

1. reefis

reefis Member

could anyone help explain this problem I'm all of a sudden having with being able to burn any dvd. I'm getting all kinds of errors. However I get "burn successfully" msgs when I create a DVD to a folder... however the folders I create are only a few gigabytes . never 4.38 gbs like the project I'm creating is supposed to be. basically nero vision is just creating worthless incomplete dvd folders. I've uninstalled etc, this just seems really weird.
    I previously had an issue that was solved here http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/471579#2869878
    if you need any more log files i'll post em

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

If the DVD you are trying to do is a commerical DVD then you need to use Nero Recode. If these are Homemade movies then you use NeroVision.

If they are commerical then you rip the DVD to the HD using DVDFAB Decrypter HD and then use NeroReCode to compress the files to a DVD. If you are ripping the DVD to HD and using Nero Recode then post the log