1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to read vobfileset 1

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by nige.m, Dec 24, 2003.

1. nige.m

nige.m Member

I am currently getting the error "unable to read vobfileset 1" on all the films I am trying to rip. I used to be able to rip films with no problems using decryptor and DVD2ONE then either nero or clonedvd, but now whether I use decryptor or smartripper when I go to use DVD2ONE I keep getting the same error. I would be very grateful if someone could let me know why I am now getting this problem. Thanks! P.S. I am using winXP, Decryptor 3.1.7.0 and DVD2ONE 130. I have also tried smartripper 2.41

2. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

There is a new version of DVD Decrypter available (3.1.8.0) which may sort this problem.
    I've never had a problem with 3.1.6.0 in the last year or more tho (about to update myself aswell).
    What settings are you using in Decrypter ?
    For instance have you checked the box saying 'ignore read errors' (?)

3. nige.m

nige.m Member

I'm still failry new to ripping and looking through the site I've realised that my problem is probably due to the film I'm trying to rip is bigger than 4.3 and the method I've been using up to now has worked because the films I've been ripping have been less than 4.3. I have recently tried dvdshrink but had problems with the final result so I think I need to look at my ripping process and try again. Thanks for the info!

4. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member