1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unaccessable menu options in DivX Configuration

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by HEMPsaves, Jun 1, 2003.

1. HEMPsaves

HEMPsaves Member

I'm new at this and have just made it to the point of configuring the DivX Codec. I went to VIDEO menu, choose COMPRESSION, and CONFIGURE on my DivX codec. under the DIVX CODEC tab, vertically center and on the right side, there is a group of options in the "MPEG4 TOOLS" box, but they are all grey and unusable, what can I do about this?

I guess I should mention I'm running on XP, using VirtualDub 1.5.3 And I'm also wondering if it could simply be that I'm not using DivX Pro, just DivX 5.0.2

thanks!

The American Mediacal Association (AMA) was against the "Marihuana Tax Act of 1937"

Last edited: Jun 1, 2003
  2. Raptorman

Raptorman Guest

that would be your problem, why dont you update to divx pro, if your worried about the spyware get a program called adware and remove it.

3. HEMPsaves

HEMPsaves Member

In the guide it says that those options increase the quality of the movie, but does it also increase the size? or is it like frre quality that is normally unused?