1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

underground online

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Jake2003, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Jake2003

Jake2003 Regular member

Hey I have just bought a modem for my ps2 and tried underground (not a copy, my own bought game) after putting my messiah to sleep (at least I followed instructions on how to put it sleep from other postings) but it still won't let me play online. Does anybody know what to do? I can't play any game online.

2. finty101

finty101 Regular member

thats not a modem its an ethernet adapter. you cant just p[lug it into the phone line youy need a broadband modem and some form of connection to the ps2. head over to playstation.com to see all your options. if you plugged the adapter into the phone its probable fried if your in the uk.

3. Jake2003

Jake2003 Regular member

well ya that's what I meant-that's not my problem anyways-I want to know what to do with my modchip

4. golden_35

golden_35 Regular member

I had the same problem, my magic 3.1 will not go into sleep mode even if i hold the reset button down for like 2 minutes, it does go to the rsod if i but in a backup but for some reason still gives a dnas error when trying an original online

5. Jake2003

Jake2003 Regular member

Alright I got it working but there's one problem-with nsp underground it takes like ten minutes to reach the basic menu because up to that point little movies like "EA GAMES-challenge everything" and "THX" and the "DON't race, play underground" warning are all choppy and stutter. However once i reach the menu everything is fine. The weird thing is that this doesn't happen with any other bought game-is anybody else having the same problem?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2004