1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Undertow

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by NserUame, Jan 26, 2008.

1. NserUame

NserUame Regular member

Not sure if this is allowed, but don't forget to download Undertow for FREE. It's Microsoft's apology for XBL being down around Christmas time. The game is 100% free, if you already purchased it call up MS and they'll supposedly hook you up with 800 MS points. Overall a very entertaining game, but hurry I think the offer ends Sunday?

2. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

i think M$ owe me personally as my live gold subscription ended today as my xbox is in repair and so is alot of peoples really.... we demand free
    xbox live like Sony and Nintendo do for their consoles

i heard a rumour it might becoming free next year

3. NserUame

NserUame Regular member

Wow, way to take this off topic. Thanks, because I wanted to hear your opinion on Nintendo's subpar online service that doesn't even allow for voice communication or PS3's all of two games available to play online.

This thread was to let people know about a legitimate free game, not hear about your supposed rumors (which have been going on since I had an original freaking Xbox). XBL will not be free this generation, realistically not next generation and probably never because servers are expensive to run just ask the afterdawn folks (they have advertisements for a reason).

4. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

and nobody really cares about your lil advertisement as many have read this about 5,000 times on other sites..... dude post something that people would need help on like broken xbox's or the RROD problem not notifying everyone about the game, im sure if they were that keen on knowing you would be the first to know mate...

so congratulations....