1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uninstalling Kazaa

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by willow36, Jun 6, 2003.

1. willow36

willow36 Member

Ok so I want to UNinstall Kazaa, I go to my add/remove progs...doesn't work, try to do it through prog. files, still doesn't work. It gives me an error message that the program is running...so I disconnect and close the program, still will not let me uninstall. It is starting to P*ss me off. I have tried everything that I can think of to get rid of this parasite but to no avail. Any ideas for me please post or better yet email me willow_pagan@yahoo.com

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

look down at the bottom right hand corner of your monitor, kazaa may be still running.

Or, maybe something inside your shared folder is running??

3. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

Also after you uninstall id suggest running the newest version of ad-aware to remove any spyware/adware left on your system by kazaa. Also another program that does the same job is spybot, but ive never tried it personally. If you do want to get back to P2P sharing id suggest kazaa lite, no spyware or adware and has a lot more options to mess around with.

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member