1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

uninstalling utorrent

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by andyandt, May 29, 2007.

1. andyandt

andyandt Member

hi i have had problems downloading with utorrent and decided to un-install. i deleted all icons no problem but there is no sign of it in add/remove programs. each time i try to download anything it brings up a box with run or save but whatever i do this box re-appears. i am very much a novice and just want to download through bearshare (as i was doing with no problems, untill advised by friend to use utorrent) any advice on how to rid my computor of utorrent will be appreciated. not smoked for 26 days now but frustration is driving me to distraction

2. onya

onya Guest

Go to your program files folder, double click on uTorrent and use the un-install.EXE from there. Once deleted, run crapcleaner (freeware) in issues mode to rid your system of any left over reg keys etc. Get crapcleaner HERE.

26 days without a cigarette? wish I had your willpower.....LOL

Keep it up buddy!

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2007
  3. andyandt

andyandt Member

4. andyandt

andyandt Member

cheers for the advice, fortunately u torrent and i are now good friends. dont know what i did but its working fine and downloads are comming thick and fast. im still off the cancer sticks "just" but it isnt getting any easier