1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Universal Remote for PSP version 3.30

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by scooby_i, Jun 18, 2007.

1. scooby_i

scooby_i Member

help me, i'm completely new to PSP stuff. i heard that you could put a universal remote program onto the psp. i have version 3.30 on my psp. i i don't get what people are trying to explain on how to do this. if you could please help me and put it into idiot terms for. i would be very grateful.

2. mikepl335

mikepl335 Member

Forget it man if u have 3.30 u cant do anything. U need 1.50 or a custom firmware. :(

3. scooby_i

scooby_i Member

how do i get custom firmware or 1.50

4. mikepl335

mikepl335 Member

U have to downgrade ur PSP to 1.5 FW but it is not possible yet because there is no downgrader for 3.30

5. scooby_i

scooby_i Member

life blows. like honestly it's my f*#ken PSP, i should be able to do what i wan t with it, not have Sony tell me what i can do.

6. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

You did do what you wanted with it, you updated to 3.30.

7. Spartan28

Spartan28 Regular member

Dont update your psp and wait for the new downgrader.
    Just recently theres a new exploit working on all psp versions up to 3.50
    From PSP-hacks.com
    Devastation strikes! The “N00bz!” have yet again left the entire PSP community in a state of awe. Without a doubt, in the coming days, everyone will have the opportunity to downgrade, enjoy glorious custom firmwares, homebrew, and much more… This newly discovered exploit works in a similar fashion to the GTA save game hole; however, this time ’round you’ll require a legal UMD copy of Lumines. Read on…

That’s right - if you’ve got a legal UMD copy of Lumines, then you can run homebrew on your PSP - whatever the firmware version. That includes v3.50! Right now, the only homebrew is the Hello World demo released below - but in future we intend to release a HEN and downgrader.

* Check that you have an EU or US version of Lumines (ULES00043 or ULUS10002). Currently we don't have a version for the Japanese version, but we're working on it, as soon as we get hold of a Japanese UMD.
    * Extract the contents of the 'MS_ROOT' folder from the ZIP file into the top-level of your memory stick. (HINT: If you wind up with an 'MS_ROOT' folder on the stick, you've done it wrong).
    * Start the game, and as soon as it gets to the 'Press START' screen, press START. If you wait until the demo has started, the exploit may not work.
    * The screen should go blank, and the exploit will start after a few moments. It doesn't do anything except look pretty at this stage - but feel free to enjoy the first homebrew on your v3.10 - v3.50 PSP

source http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/beware-of-the-illuminati.html
    A downgrader should be out soon!

8. lokote732

lokote732 Regular member

DO NOTUPGRADE!@!!! exploit found so wait a cuople weeks for dowgrader or maybe day..ightstay at 3.50

9. yoyo23

yoyo23 Regular member

what does exploit mean plz

10. lokote732

lokote732 Regular member

it means that they found something in the game that make it very possinle for the downgrader to be made..in other words only a few more day till you'll be downgrading it to 1.50 and do what ever the hell you want just don't upgrade past 3.50 cuz if ya do no more 1.50 fo ui..soon sony will come or with a new firmware..don't upgrade!!!!

11. yoyo23

yoyo23 Regular member

thanks a lot

12. Spartan28

Spartan28 Regular member

13. lokote732

lokote732 Regular member

^ bro read first tols them to wait til downgrader comes out.....anyone got lumines???
    |
    |
    |

14. Doomztown

Doomztown Member

IS there any way i can downgrade my psp 3.50 without the lumines game? because its hard to find.

OH Yeah can someone tell me the cool apps for psp 3.50