1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Universal Studios - Decoding - Help with figure

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by mouse9911, Jan 10, 2005.

1. mouse9911

mouse9911 Member

During the encoding process of only the Universal Studios DVDs i notice that during the encoding process when you leave "enable video preview" checked, during the scene when the Universal logo comes, the Sun rising over the earth. A strange thing always happens, a man appears on a beach in a yellow shirt and green pants, this man appears to be jumping one frame and standing still the next. It seems to be somehow cut inbetween with the frames of the universal studios logo, as it only happens then on many Different original DVDs that i backup. Can you guys please explain what this man is? and what he wants? and if you can try it out yourself, i am using DVD shrink 3.2 and encode a universal studios movie, i have "preforma a deep analysis" checked off under quality settings. Please see if your results are the same. Thanks.

mouse9911

2. stxpsycho

stxpsycho Guest

This man is evil and you should stay away from him. No really, if you set Unreferenced material to Still image it gets rid of him most of the time.

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member