1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unlock code for Nokia 6010

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by Sub70, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Sub70

Sub70 Member

I accidentally 'unsubscribed' from this thread so my apologies for 'reposting'...

I've read some threads on this and saw there was confusion in unlocking a phone, so I will try to give as many details so I can get it right the first time.
    I just got a Nokia 6010 from a friend that was on a Cingular network. My old phone was a Sony Ericsson T637 originally on AT&T then they switched to Cingular, so I guess I am on Cingular aka "THE NEW AT&T" now. I would like to get an unlock code for myphone IMEI: 010560/00/874108/5
    I am in Arizona, USA.

I also saw some people confused about 'exactly' how to use the code and when to enter it as well as 'exactly' what keys to press, for example a code of: #pw+30 32 66 23 51 24 56 4+7#
    For the "#" and "+" signs do you press the lower left(*+) and right (#) buttons?
    I read a thread that said you only have about 3-5 tries at unlocking then you're done for good. Is that true?? Why have I seen so many different unlock codes in a thread for a Nokia 6010?
    Please let me know if there is additional info needed to unlock this phone. Sorry to be a pain.

Thank you to WHOEVER IN ADVANCE
    M

2. MCCRASH

MCCRASH Active member