1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unlock Nokia 6070

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by X3non, Jul 20, 2007.

1. X3non

X3non Member

Nokia - 6070
    IMEI - 356292015886313
    Network - Vodafone
    Country - Portugal

Thanks.

2. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

No answer for you here either.

Nokia - 6070
    IMEI - 356292015886313
    Network - Vodafone
    Country - Portugal

Thanks

3. X3non

X3non Member

Can you tell me why can't you help me ?

Just because I didn't notice that I have to give feedback about the code and when I noticed, I replied immediately ?

Come on ... You're making money with this ... $5 ? ... no way !

You're stealing from people !

And what connection exists between these two forums ?

Get a life !

4. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

Money isn't the factor here, it's people like you that get what you want and then leave and don't have the dencency to even say thank you. If all of us unlockers had your life, you would never be answered. Ever think of it that way? Maybe you should respect those of us that do take the time to set here for hours and answer everyone that needs help.

No, I'm in no way stealing anything from anyone. 100 + phones per day for maybe $10.00 wooooo now that's some big money right there buddy. My site is donations only and they come extremely rare, especially from cheap people like yourself. Heres your FREE CODE. Wouldn't want to steal from you or anything. See the connection now?

#pw+114 354 632 253 371+7#

5. X3non

X3non Member

I respect your work. I didn't replied because I had another phone to get unlocked, so I thought that I could say thank you when I request the other code.

I just don't agree with the rule that bans people that doesn't reply in 24h and when they do reply, they also need to pay $5 to request another code.

Anyway I appreciate that you got me the code. :)

6. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

You're welcome for the code and the ban was because you were given a link to read and it plainly stated NOT TO make up another user name to get another code which is what you did.
    If you don't reply within 24 hours, your user name is moved to an individual section of it's own. In my opinion, 24 hours is more than enough time for someone to punch in 10 numbers. I think 15 minutes is plenty to be honest (if answered within 5 minutes) and all we ask is for the person to just say if the code worked or not. No money, no thank you, just knowing it works is fine with us.

This site makes money from all the ads you see everywhere.As for the other site, you didn't see any ads at all and web hosting isn't free so that's why donations are accepted so that members can visit a clean maintained site that's simple to use and answered 24/7 within 10 minutes at the most. 99% of the time it's answered within 2 or 3 minutes just to see 30% of the people get what they need and run and 20% of them returning for more when they never replied to their first request. Maybe 2% out of all donate anything and the rest just simply say "Thank you, it worked"

7. marigna

marigna Member

please no limit, answer others questions! i really need your help and i dont know how to contact you.
    thanks