1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unlock nokia 6230i

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by cofeeshop, Jun 29, 2007.

1. cofeeshop

cofeeshop Member

Hi
    need to unlock nokia 6230i

IMEI #: 353233015867419
    Country the phone is locked in: Germany
    Provider the phone is locked to: O2

thanks a lot in advance !!!!!!!!

2. MCCRASH

MCCRASH Active member

#pw+049 813 662 700 526+7#

3. cofeeshop

cofeeshop Member

unfortunately it didn´t work :(

tried both with other sim (other network) and without sim - same result. it says something like - "can not remove the lock" (in german) and thats it :(((

any other ideas?

4. MCCRASH

MCCRASH Active member

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/405992

WHAT "CAN NOT UNDO RESTRICTION" & "NOT ALLOWED" MEANS OR-Beschränkung kann nicht aufgehoben werden

When you have seen the message (Can Not Undo Restriction) or (Not Allowed), it means one of the following:

1.) You entered 5 or more wrong codes into your phone. Some models only allow 3 chances.

2.) The phone was bought off Ebay and the seller did the same as above. This may be why they sold it.

3.) You have browsed around looking at other peoples phones and assumed the code that worked for their model, would also work on yours. All IMEI numbers are different, which means every code for different phones will be different.

4.) You kept entering the same code over and over when seeing "code error" the first time. You should only enter a code ONCE!!

YOU ONLY GET 3 TO 5 CHANCES TO ENTER THE CORRECT CODE

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  5. cofeeshop

cofeeshop Member

the funny thing is that the phone was bought as o2 LOOP, now i am trying to make it work with O2 normal sim and it does not want to work :(
    i was sure that there is no difference between loop and normal sim (if it is the same provider)

6. MCCRASH

MCCRASH Active member

Ja.LOOP und O2 sind gleich.Vielleicht,hast du old sim von LOOP?

7. cofeeshop

cofeeshop Member

leider nicht, (if you dont care i will write in English - my german is not so good) any way , i have one old LOOP but do not remember the PIN ( scheise!! ) so it does not help. tried with 2 different normal o2 sim´s but it says "benutzung des telefons eingeschränkt" and asks for beschränkungs code

8. MCCRASH

MCCRASH Active member

Why?
    O2 and LOOP is same.What the sim can work in this phone?Are you sure that phone WAS locked to O2-Germany?

9. cofeeshop

cofeeshop Member

sure for 200% , just bought the phone in Mediamarkt 4 hours ago!! I dont want to open the new sim in order to try because if it will not work i want to return it to them. but something wrong with it - i dont know, may be this bäschränkugs code means some other code ? like another PIN or something??

10. cofeeshop

cofeeshop Member

Oh , and if you want you can write in German - it just takes me too long to write in it but to read ist kein problem

11. MCCRASH

MCCRASH Active member

No,Beschränkung kann nicht aufgehoben werden-is CAN NOT UNDO RESTRICTION,leider.Einfach return(wenn gehts)-get new phone-then unlock.
    And,by the way-How many codes did you tryed?

12. cofeeshop

cofeeshop Member

3 , die lezte 2 waren von dir. na ja, i will return it ( hopefully) , by the way, what do you think - should i try by some local "handy laden" to ask for opening it or if it says "no way" dann soll ich nich weiter probieren ?
    and once again - you say that if it is from O2 than it does not matter loop OR NORMAL ???

13. MCCRASH

MCCRASH Active member

1.This- #pw+049 813 662 700 526+7# ist absolut richtig and wenn you tryed only once(bis this code), #pw+049 813 662 700 526+7#
    musste arbeiten.Hast du alles richtig gemacht mit code?
    2.Wo hast du dekauft?Was für ein local?
    3.Normaleweise 6230-du hast immer min.3, max.5 attempts.Und das ist sehr komisch-zweimal probiert-und schlüss.
    4.Write,if you wish,productcode(abowe accu,7-stellig).
    5.Kann sein,das phone hat simkartelock and willnot work with other sim(same provider),but if you unlock this,will work.

14. cofeeshop

cofeeshop Member

2.Wo hast du dekauft?Was für ein local? - NO NO NO , i bought in mediamarkt - should be ok ? nicht wahr?
    4.Write,if you wish,productcode(abowe accu,7-stellig). - 0548053 - this is the only code i found behind the battery - hope this the richtige
    5.Kann sein,das phone hat simkartelock and willnot work with other sim(same provider),but if you unlock this,will work - how i do it ?

15. MCCRASH

MCCRASH Active member

Ja,Mediamarkt seems OK.For this productcode- 0548053 konnte ich nicht finden,wer ist provider(phone locked to),das ist auch komisch,alles ist komisch-code didnt work e.t.c.Hast du alles richtig gemacht-
    1. #
    2. p
    3. w then +049 813 662 700 526+7#
    ?

16. cofeeshop

cofeeshop Member

1. #
    2. p
    3. w then +049 813 662 700 526+7#

JA, genau so hab ich gemacht . :( soll ich noch mal probieren??

how should this product code look like ? but if i check, this is anyway the only one which consists of 7 numbers..

scheise , ich mag so gern diser handy, but it seems like i will have to return it . just out of curiosity - how do i open this lock to specific sim-card ??

17. MCCRASH

MCCRASH Active member

Ja,natürlich kannst du nochmal-if phone ist hardlocked-was kann noch passieren?
    Its possible,jemand hat auch so gemacht-zuerst gekauft dann versucht phone unlocken-nicht geklappt-und hat er phone zurückgebracht und dann hast du dieses handy gekauft e.t.c

#pw+049 813 662 700 526+7#

ENTER CODE WITH OUT SPACES
    Remove sim first, press #
    Press * 3 times fast for (p)
    Press * 4 times fast for (w)
    Press * 2 times fast for (+)
    Verify code before pressing the last #.
    "Code error", don't try again!!
    "Phone restrictions off", it's unlocked!!

And productcode seems OK,aber im datenbank kann ich nicht zu finden-das ist komisch,weil the phone vom 2005jahr ist.

18. cofeeshop

cofeeshop Member

yeah, its my friken luck to buy bad phones from 2005. well mensch ich danke dir vielmals!! i will return this phone and may be try another one. thanks again !! have a nice weekend

19. MCCRASH

MCCRASH Active member

Einfach return this und nimmst anderes 6230,und jahr 2005-ist nicht so wichtig,das ist nur -Est. Date of Range Issuance Around Q4 2005.
    Thanks for the reply.