1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unlock SAMSUNG SGH-C260

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by andrei2m, Aug 13, 2007.

1. andrei2m

andrei2m Guest

can you help me unlock this phone?
    it was coded on vodafone spain

2. 123unlock

123unlock Guest

no you have to visit an unlocker for this.. these new c260 phones are having the connector behind the battery, so you need an special interface for powering and connecting to the phone.

3. imobilare

imobilare Member

@ 123unlock

Hi. I will allow myself to ask something else.
    Can you tell me please ...
    If I get a normal data cabel (USb) for my Samsung C 260 and If i find a firmware (still searching...) Can I rewrite the phones software that way and unblock it as well?
    I saw a friend upgrading his firmware (and a guy in phone shop said it may be works).

SO if you can tell me or help me with this I will very happy.
    I saw the other posts and i read others , but never find my way.
    So because of that I am asking.
    Thanks in advance.

16:58:00 Bulgaria
    Nice and worm weather about 32C.

Bye.

4. 123unlock

123unlock Guest

if you have the data-cable (it's an special connector under the battery) you can update your phone but with updateing the simlock will not be removed

samsung has a new type of security called MSL that need to be bypassed first, after that the simlock can be removed.. for updating the msl security stays untouched so your phone will be still locked

however, if you have the data-cable with special connector you can use the server from www.UnlockSamsungOnline.nl/eng to bypass the msl and unlock your phone without updating the firmware.. then your phone is locked free, and you keep your waranty since it's reading out the orriginal unlockcodes

5. imobilare

imobilare Member

thanks buddy :)
    I appreciate the help.