1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unlock UK Virgin Nokia 1100

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by notek, May 27, 2007.

1. notek

notek Member

Would be extremely grateful for any help unlocking a UK Nokia 1100 RH18 with following IMEI: 358832005693977. It is locked to Virgin & has the following software version: V 7.36 21-11-05.

As the Virgin subscription has expired, should I first install the new SIM prior to entering the code?

Many thanks

2. SalMal

SalMal Regular member

#pw+119 464 335 755 270+5#

3. notek

notek Member

I tried this twice without success ("Code Error"); I assume when you say to push # fron the Insert SIM screen, this is the first # of the code you have given (rather than needing to press # twice before pressing * three times for p)? Just to confirm, I entered the code WITHOUT spaces. Thank-you anyway for taking the time even if this doesn't work out.. :)

4. NoLimit04

NoLimit04 Active member

Press # as in the pound button and then the * key fast to obtain the p, w, +

The code has to appear just as it does here but without spaces.

5. notek

notek Member

OK-not sure what's causing the problem here but have ensured, as you suggest, that the code appears exactly as you have it (but without the spaces) before pressing the final # and still no joy. Have re-checked the IMEI number too so now out of ideas. Would prob pay an unlock fee if the handset had cost more than the 20 pounds I paid for it. I nevertheless really appreciate your efforts to help - just one of those things I guess.

6. etowah

etowah Regular member

only enter code once #pw+007 163 627 407 040+7#

7. notek

notek Member

Um..well, given that I have, as I said, entered the code without success and then tried again, also without success, I take it that means 'game over'? If that's the case, thanks anyway for all your efforts to help. Guess I'll be off to the recycling sites....