1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unofficial guide to- Unpandorize a hardmodded Slim battery by cmv120 (whoaman2s dark side)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by whoaman2, Jan 28, 2008.

1. whoaman2

whoaman2 Member

ok, for all of you unlucky guys who have done this -[​IMG]- and havnt got another battery to play your games, I have found a way to unpandorize the battery! First off, completely remove the leg without breaking the chip its connected to. THEN get a mechanical pencil (or a regular one, I did it with a mechanical one) and draw a kinda medium-thick line that goes from the chip to the spot where the leg that u took off connected to the circuit board, and it SHOULD work. if it doesnt, then tell me, and I'll look into it.

for all u guys that are denying this, its true, the lead completes the ciruit! I may post a vid of it to prove a point if I must. ;)

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

nice guide :)

3. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member

congratulations , really good guide

4. PeeEssPee

PeeEssPee Regular member

Great guide.

I'm still pretty confused about your sig :p

5. whoaman2

whoaman2 Member

thanks for your feedback!

6. drakex

drakex Regular member

Just a quick question, has anyone tried it and worked?

7. whoaman2

whoaman2 Member

yup. I did it to mine, and im frikkin lovin it!!!! I'm not sure how long it will last, my dad says it should last up to a year... hopefully. its been like 2 weeks so far. do u need some other pictures or something to help?

8. cmv120

cmv120 Guest

NOTE- This is whoaman2 saying that I will no longer be using that account. I will be forever using this one.

9. king0117

king0117 Member

this guide is great...cuz i hvnt done that to my battery to mod my slim yet (3.71ofw)...n i dunt want 2 buy a new 1 but i still want to see how to use the pencil to fix the connection...cuz if i picture it...the led will not work...so i want to see the video...ne body hv a video...post it or post the link please...thnx

10. rickem

rickem Regular member

^^^fail to believe. Send me a camera and i'll show ya(by the way you won't get the camera back JK) Trust me it works. I've done and advised many.

11. king0117

king0117 Member

kk...i believe u...but..do u hv anything to show me...like a tutorial...like any picture...or anyone else doing it.

12. cmv120

cmv120 Guest

So sorry... havent been on in a year almost! But Im happy to say the battery still works!! Ill post a vid if the battery ever stops working.