1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unpatched gta

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by daddynene, Mar 12, 2007.

1. daddynene

daddynene Member

when this game is referred to as unpatched does this mean it has to be an original game or can i download the needed files from somewhere i do not need help finding files i have downgraded a few psp's now for friends i am just stuck with this 2.81. I have found on this site and youtube the relevant info for upgrading then downgrading i am just a little unclear as to what unpatched means sorry for being thick please help someone

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

No.. what it means to have an unpatched GTA LCS is to have a UMD with 2.00 upgrade. If it has a 2.60 upgrade, then its not good. You could of searched before asking.

3. daddynene

daddynene Member

i appologise i have just looked after writing this thread and found out what it means patched/unpatched while your here i have just downloaded usbsss_001 for ripping umd's to my pc no matter what i do it says data corrupt cannot be started is this because it is version 2.81??? or am i doing something wrong forgive my dumbness it is 2am here and i have been messing with this blasted thing all day

4. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Ya, its because you have a 2.81, you need to downgrade to a homebrew-enabled firmware to run it.

5. daddynene

daddynene Member

will do thankyou had enough for today though now bit tired will get my gta disc back tomorrow upgrade/downgrade install devhook then play with this umd ripper too tired now thanks for your help much appreciated