1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Update 1.7, whats in it for you?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by anubis66, Apr 19, 2007.

1. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

http://www.gamepro.com/news.cfm?article_id=109348

read that. one of my questions i have is now that the ps3 can play ps1 downloadables, does that mean the crash bandicoot i downloaded long ago can be redownloaded or ps3 use? or will i have to pay again?

2. touran22

touran22 Regular member

it depends on what type of file your crash abndicoot u downloaded is now. i know the psp version of psx emu only boots .eboot psx bu tim not sure about ps3. it might be a case of converting your psx into the correct form via a converter of such (like the psp)!

3. asprogame

asprogame Member

Anubis, just go to the Playstation Store and select "Download List" from the top menu, right next to "view cart", and you will see all the items you've downloaded so far using your current username/id, on that list, you should be able to see the Crash Bandicoot game that you've already purchased and downloaded. Now, all you have to do is download the game once again into the ps3 hdd, and since you've already paid for it, you won't have to pay for it again.

I hope this helped.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  4. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

@comment above

when i try to download it that way, it says i need a psp. whats wrong with sony?

5. dpickett

dpickett Guest

If you search around you will find out that you still need a PSP attached to the system or some garbage like this, Sony goofed and this will be corrected in a future update.

I honestly dont feel like finding the source for this information, but its out there.

6. gkmpb4

gkmpb4 Regular member

in response to.....If you search around you will find out that you still need a PSP attached to the system or some garbage like this, Sony goofed and this will be corrected in a future update. "

So basically when you connect the PSP, it will still giv eyou an option to download it to the PS3 har drive? I wish I knew that before. My psp constantly shuts off on me so I hope it stays on long enough to download wipeout that I already purchased to test this new update out.

7. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

accually no, it just tells me my psp i full and i cant download.

also, i version spoofed my psp for 3.40, and my ps3 woulnt let me register in for remote play. how lame is that? whats wrong with sony keepng their true fans buried with needless blocks.

8. gkmpb4

gkmpb4 Regular member

I think there is another thread where it said that SOny will be adding the games that can be downloaded to the ps3 hard drive. The PSP games that are currently in the PS Store is only for the PSP.

My question is......

Why put the update in if you dont have the content to make the update worth getting? Its like giving a thirsty person lost in the desert an empty cup and saying, " OH yeah, I forgot the water... I'll be back....."

9. gkmpb4

gkmpb4 Regular member

Hey the playstation store finally made it available for the PS1 classics to be played onthe pS3. but of caoarse most already may know

10. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

i think sony might of spotted a flaw in the psp .i have a ps3 1.70 . extremely nice bit of kit.if it would play any video format .save changing all files to mp4 .tried plugging my psp into it .it says i have to upgrade to blah ,blah psp is a 3.03 oec. .had a beer and a weed plz forward to relevant TOPIC . if .

regards from TWINKLE

xxx

what can i do with a psp and a ps3 and a wireless connection .20 meg in the uk

i like me 3.03 but scared of killing it

11. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

i think sony might of spotted a flaw in the psp .i have a ps3 1.70 . extremely nice bit of kit.if it would play any video format .save changing all files to mp4 .tried plugging my psp into it .it says i have to upgrade to blah ,blah psp is a 3.03 oec. .had a beer and a weed plz forward to relevant TOPIC . if .

regards from TWINKLE

xxx

what can i do with a psp and a ps3 and a wireless connection . have a 20 meg in the uk .upload is s h i t
    i like me 3.03 but scared of killing it

12. anubis66

anubis66 Regular member

would 3.4 oe work with remote play? why doesnt version spoofing work? is there a dual firmware option, where one can be booted, then a setting is change the have another boot on startup?

Last edited: May 5, 2007