1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

update: magic 3.1 bounces back !

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Edmundo22, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Edmundo22

Edmundo22 Guest

Holy crap , magic 3.1 is now booting all me low quality media (TDK White label) :D

Think booting it with high quality media first did the trick._X_X_X_X_X_[small]v7 PAL PS2
    Magic 3.1 [Blue Chip]
    52x24x52 MSi-CDRW
    16x LiteOn DVD-R[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2003
  2. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Well that is the most logical thing I've ever heard on this forum [the sarcasm spilling all over the place]

3. Edmundo22

Edmundo22 Guest

Gee cutting ppl down for no reason, how nice.

Look, other ppl mite be interested in knowing lil tips like this..it mite not help you, but may help someone else.

If you just wanna mock me, at least have some sense to back it up with fact. Then at least I might learn something, otherwise take ur pointless critical sarcy crap elsewhere m8.

Hope ppl who do the opposite to "helping" grow out of it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2003
  4. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Just the notion that your PS2 has been conditioned by the media that you have been using - actually enabling you do use lower quality media is absolutely retarded. How would that be possible - think about it!

5. Edmundo22

Edmundo22 Guest

Well I have dude. And I admit i dont have all the answers and sure as hell know that you do not. Im just posting my experience , it may in theory be retarded to you, but in REALITY is exactly what happened to me. Mebbe the good quality cdr helpd initalise the magic chip while the low quality media did not , who knows._X_X_X_X_X_[small]v7 PAL PS2
    Magic 3.1 [Blue Chip]
    52x24x52 MSi-CDRW
    16x LiteOn DVD-R[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2003
  6. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Whats to initialize? The modchip, powered from your PS2's motherboard controls the boot process of your console, end of story.

Even suggesting that high quality media, as opposed to low quality media, has changed the programming or functionality of your Magic chip is simply ludicris.

So please respond again to dispense another round of your ineptitute.

Cheers!

7. Edmundo22

Edmundo22 Guest

Yeah that SOUNDS fair, but yeah for others, Ive already posted my experience._X_X_X_X_X_[small]v7 PAL PS2
    Magic 3.1 [Blue Chip]
    52x24x52 MSi-CDRW
    16x LiteOn DVD-R[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2003