1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

update qwestion

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by azer95, Jun 1, 2007.

1. azer95

azer95 Member

hi a few weeks ago i updated my flashed xbox360 via xboxlive, i then tried a copied disc igot a message saying "Please Insert this disc into a Xbox 360 Console" There are 2posopbilities 1] Teh update unflashed my console or its just a faulty disc although it worked like a month before i updated it and now its has some fingerprints or something that wont com e off. The same day it sed the mesage i lent it to my m8 and he tested it on his flashed non-updated console the game loaded up BuT gave the please clean disc error. The disc is his he lent it me to copy but i coulnt i put his disc in his custom box in MINTcondition when i tested it it had c*ap on it and he blames me. REAly need help on this one mates. thx

2. azer95

azer95 Member

helooo? oops soz vry impatient! :] :| :( :D

3. owvp702

owvp702 Regular member

even though reading your post was one of the hardest things I've ever done, it sounds like it's a problem with the disk and that's all.

4. azer95

azer95 Member

lol soz but cheers. im gonna order sum of this webzite [NOT TELLING SOZ] if they dont work ill be realy pizzed