1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UPDATED TO LT 3.0 BUT STILL CANT PLAY!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ryukyu45, Feb 15, 2013.

1. ryukyu45

ryukyu45 Member

i got a problem here... i just updated my xbox 360 to lt 3.0 (thats wha my dealer said).. he also said that with 'this' update, i can still play my old games.. But my problem is when i insert lt 3.0 games such as FARCRY 3 and ACC 3, it read UNREADABLE DISC! while some lt 3.0 games can be played like DISHONORED and FIFA 13... pls help me guys!! :'(

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

What kind of media are you using? What speed are you burning the games at? Need a little more info on it..

3. ryukyu45

ryukyu45 Member

im a newbie with all this modding... but i just checked the system version and it still 2.xxx, what can i do?? and how do i know what kind of media im using and the speed?? please teach me :(

4. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

all those xgd3 titles will have to be patched and reburnt, you cannot play those titles as they were patched for 2.0, patching for 3.0 is different!

5. ryukyu45

ryukyu45 Member

so am I being 'punked'?? but somehow games like dishonored and street fighter x tekken can be played smoothly... only some game like FARCRY 3 that will shut down and show unrecognized disc after 10 minutes... pls help me guys... im really need your help how to overcome this problem D:

6. doowop72

doowop72 Member

What they are asking is: what brand of disks are you using? Sony, memmorex? In my opinion, others may contest though, "verbatim" disks are most reliable for this.