1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updating flashed xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Vicoo, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Vicoo

Vicoo Member

so this is the first time ive attempted to hook my xbox to live and it keeps asking for me to update my xbox in order to access live.Will it stop me from being able to play all my backups?the last game i played was fifa13 and it has what i think is the latest latest dashboard...PLEASE HELP!!thank you in advance..

2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

if your dashboard is above 13599 then you are safe to update!

3. dharmin_9

dharmin_9 Member

I have purchased a xbox360 from the Craigslist and it was said that it is already flshed.So I tried playing one of my back up game (Angry bird Trilogy)and it worked fine. But when I try to play other burned games like COD3, WWE3 etc. I am getting update system warning message. So If I update than it will ruin my flash. Right?

Here are more detail:

My Console having current dashboard (2.02.0.16202.0)and no hard drive, I am using 8gb usb stick for storage. Before burning this games on Verbatim DVD+DL, I have patched my games using abg360 (1.06 version) and it was showing me successful (I followed the guide). I burned my games using image burn at 2.4 speed which is by default. I burned my Angry Birds game same way and it is working fine. I have ihas 124-04 "b" burner to burn my dvd. My original games are working fine.

So as per " peluynati " message, I should be fine as my dashboard is above 13599.Am I safe to update?

Please advice.

4. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

the update will not re-flash your drive!

5. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

i advise next time you start your own thread