1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updating my Warhawk..

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by bubsy, Nov 18, 2007.

1. bubsy

bubsy Regular member

I hear that there a 2 Warhawk updates. I installed teh 1st one by putting in the disc and playing teh game, but how do i install the 2nd update?

2. bubsy

bubsy Regular member

nevermiind, i just read the 2nd update isnt going to be released until December.... but heres what it does..

5 New layouts (1 for each map)
    Clan game server option.
    Buddy slot reservations.
    Integrated Warhawk Store.
    Updated CTF capture/return behavior.
    Internal stat padder protection.
    Booster Pack status display at join game list.
    DualShock 3 integration.
    Separate SIXAXIS motion control on/off per mode (ground, hover, flight).
    Detailed Player Score display at end of game fixed.
    Added new server type filters (player, ranked, dedicated, clan, official, etc).
    Added new server full/open filter.
    Fall damage exploit fixed.
    Dismount into walls exploit fixed.
    Invisible Tank, Turret & Warhawk exploit fixed.
    Auto-kick of idle players.
    Add to Favorites button added to end game screen.
    Increased VOIP volume when not using headset.
    The new clan-game server option lets the player set two clan names, one for the Eucadian team and one for the Chernovan team. Then, when the game is launched, the server will auto-sort the clans on the correct teams. The server will also only allow members of those two clans to connect. Clan games are also displayed in a different color at the join game list.

Buddy slot reservations allow the player to specify a number of player slots on the server that only players in the PSN buddy list can join.

The Warhawk Store is also to be enabled in v1.2. This allows players to purchase Warhawk content, Booster Packs, etc from within Warhawk, rather than going through the XMB and then to the store.

The new map layouts are very small compared to others and allow for 4-8 player matches. This is to accommodate those who needed smaller fighting areas for modes such as Deathmatch.

3. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

bubsy - edit your previous post instead of back to back posts - forum rules.