1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

upgrade from 3.02 oe-a to 3.40 oe- a help please?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by blitzborn, Jun 23, 2007.

1. blitzborn

blitzborn Member

hi, i have a psp for quite a long time on firmware 3.02 oe -a , and there some games which couldn't be play , and i notice after reading some of thread i need to upgrade it. so can some1 plese help me and give a very detail information on how to upgrade my 3.02 oe -a to 3.40 oe -a , a very clear step by step sequence. LOL i know its alot to ask but i don't want to brick my psp.. for example some games i have tried is (bleach 4, and Virutal tennis and Final Fantasy Anniversary) please help , i'll greatly apprciate you for your help!

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

umm...No.

Why?

Because

1. There are already guides out there.

2. There are ways to upgrade that are too ridiculously easy to warrant guides, like 1. Go the stickies and get the easy installer. 2. Use the easy installer to copy installation files to your psp. 3. run the files on your psp

3. blitzborn

blitzborn Member

OK!!! can anyone send me a link for A VERY EASY guide to 3.40 oe-a , anyway i have read over some guide, and i don't get where they get 150 folder, cause on my psp game folder it has game271 (does eboot folder go there) or do i make another folder call 271, cuz my friend did it for me and on my game folder it has 302oeflasher% and recovery , what do i do !? plz help. ( i'm on 3.02 oe-a ) want to upgrade to 3.40 oe -a

4. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member