1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrade from a dual core with an i7 or wait for the i9's to drop in price?

Discussion in 'Building a new PC' started by anhtu, Oct 23, 2017.

1. anhtu

anhtu Newbie

Arizona Being the new hot spot for skating. The matter is, it's always been a hot place; it that men and women are making their way out there. When you look back over a few different types of skateboards, skateboarding at Arizona has always been notable.

The '80s had JFA, Patty Sellers' ramp and the Barecover contests you forgot about the one where a run was taken by Ken Park . 1 memorable competition of the era was Streetstyle in Tempe, in which Neil Blender graffiti'd the wallride and also did a selection of tricks that hadn't been seen previously.

The '90s rolled in, and did H-Street with Colby Carter, others and Chris Livingston. It was time for World Industries/Blind and two of Randy Colvin the loved skaters and Tim Gavin.

Presently, Rob Welsh, Ronnie Creager, Donny Barley, Ernie Torres, Cody Boat, and ams from all over telephone the Phoenix area home for at least Aspect of this year. All the while, there've been plenty of ledges , empty pools, ditches, and banks for every person to skate.

THE CREW

Cowtown Skateboards has shops in the Phoenix place, and they cater well to the skaters' needs. In the beginner who needs to buy up his first set into the pro who needs to receive one on credit and dropped his board while at the PV--it can be handled by them. It's not easy putting on a contest, and they've done it. Just ask Marty Murawski, he's entered them all.

THE COURSE

Previous years' events were held at Desert West Skatepark. It is the oldest park in the Phoenix region, and it is not the one -- a few ledges round it and pretty much a flat area with a volcano, with that said. But this year's event took place at the Rio Vista Skatepark.

The road course there is fast-moving and tightly-packed with an equal mixture of transition and street obstacles. The additions necessary were a massive Jersey barrier and a fire hydrant.

THE CONTEST

There were over 100 entrants, and just riders With a recognized business sponsor were permitted to enter (so the men who sail for Board Bro and The Shred Shed needed to sit this one out).

John Goemann did backside tailslides around the Quarterpipe quicker than a 50-50 would be taken by most folks. David Gonzales didn't stop skating the day; when his name was called to pick up his second place prize money, he was rolling around. what size skateboard to get

Last year's favorites Lizard King and Adam Dyet needed a little problem this season; neither made it. Adam was claiming food poisoning--something about a bad roast beef sandwich--and that I overheard Lizard whining about an inured knee (and who would be surprised, after that triple kink rail from Lizard of Oz).
    [​IMG]

They Equally resisted the urge to pile the remainder of the weekend out, and also stuck around for suggestion. Lizard impressed with a backside 180 one-foot that was crowd-pleasing, and Adam would have taken it for sure if he'd stuck.

Since the winning was thrown down by Robbie Brockel Move pretty early in case, everybody had a good 25 minutes to step up it they could.

From The looks of this went to get a 3 lip but he was willing to take whatever it'd give him. Several of the reverse efforts ended in one almost, and switch shots a noseblunt. His "go for it" approach got the best of him if he scorpioned hard.

THE CASH

I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but ams Get paid today. I guess that will make them semi-pro. I remember when ams would place at a contest that is pro and have to turn down the cash so they could continue being an amateur.

Not any longer, and I'm convinced these guys are thankful for that since Circa set up two grand for first place, a grand for moment, and five hundred for third. I found Nick Fiorini a couple of days afterwards, and he was already looking at a new car. Another couple of Gs threw up for the very best trick contest like Robbie Brockel is taking this summer off so that it looks.

I am sure there are people out there who are going to point out that there was a few potential nepotism going on, and that the winners of both the contest and trick were locals. Well, I kinda doubt it. Nick Fiorini won and David Gonzales came in second, but I think everybody that was pretty much figured it might have went either way when the results were called.

As far as greatest trick goes, a ideal 10-stair is pretty much exactly the same where you go, and the crowd was nanimous on this one.

And what was this--there was no man bowl jam? I know, but there are a couple of really killer bowls at the Peoria skatepark And during the day team supervisors could be caught by you And some kid who believes he's Chet Childress sessioning that the 'crete. How To Buy A Good Quality Complete Skateboard For Beginners

Randy Colvin Was up in there. And come to believe Where were Chris Livingston and Colby Carter? When there'd been a bowl Competition Aaron Astorga would have won, Bruno Passos could have taken second Location, and Colvin would have come in third.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member