1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrade problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by rccolafan, Jul 20, 2007.

1. rccolafan

rccolafan Member

So im just about to start downgrading my PSP, but I first have to upgrade from 3.11 to 3.50. So I've downloaded 3.50 from

http://dl.qj.net/PSP-Firmware-3.50-(North-America)-PSP/pg/12/fid/13840/catid/163

and ive put it into the PSP/GAME/UPDATE folder but it only shows up as 'corrupt data' and it wont let me upgrade? just wondering how to fix this. Also, once im done downgrading do the emulators use special 'PSP roms' or something? or just regular ones? Thanks.

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

The Eboot Porbbaly has something Like 1721Eboot, rename it to just eboot, and it should work. Also, t uses special psp emulators, but regular roms.

3. raven2040

raven2040 Member

hello! had the same problem, somthing about a corrupt data in system configuration, i did the procedures correctly but still, i think it's the software that has a problem... did you try updating it?