1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgraded 360 means no playing burn games?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jairomalo, Dec 4, 2011.

1. jairomalo

jairomalo Member

Im having a problem with my xbox 360 elite, I have modded it 1 year ago since, now when i came to play my burn games that i have been playing for that time span i had no problem but now the 360 reads it like a dvd movie and that white screen pops up with chinese words, i have no internet for the 360 to upgrade by itself since im at my base, could it been a newly 360 game that came out that my buddy put in that wasnt a burn disc that upgraded the 360 system? and is there a way for me to restart the 360 system so it can be like it always was with its orginal screen because it looks like a kinect 360 settings when it turn on.

2. eebeejay

eebeejay Regular member

Exactly. The new game updated your console. The new updates re-flash the console back to stock firmware.

No. You can only update, you cannot "down"date.

Basically you have to re-flash it (or have someone else re-flash it) with the latest iXtreme firmware. Personally, I'd wait until LT+3.0 is released (soon).

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

In that case i'll put off sending my console away to get updated thank frak that i saw your post eebeejay