1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgraded to 3.03oe-c, MEM Stick files required?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by tannedb, Jun 17, 2007.

1. tannedb

tannedb Member

I have upgraded to 3.03oe-c and have just stupidly loaded gta lcs to play, the psps does not start up but the back light comes on. I have been succesfull in getting the psp recovery screen to appear. So when my psp is fully charged i shall start the recovery process, what files are required on my memory stick or can i just go ahead and format it now i have changed the firmware?

HELP

2. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

You can format memory card now. But yea as long as u have the recovey screen just get the files to the psp through recovery. Files like the Custom firmware maker. Rename the maker folder to Recovery put it in psp/game/ and launch it with the recovery menu. It will make the sata file like last time. Go back on recovery mode/then usb move the data file to the custom firmware installer and delete the maker and renamethe installer folder to recovery. Or you can just get the files from my sig. Unzip it with winrar and rename the folder without the % to Recovery put in psp/game and then in recovery mode go to launch program at /psp/game/recovery/eboot.pbp

3. tannedb

tannedb Member

Thankyou for your help, I have succesfully got the psp working now.

Much appreciated