1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UPGRADING FROM 1.5

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by RowinFBOG, Dec 19, 2007.

1. RowinFBOG

RowinFBOG Member

I know I know, why would anyone want to do that? totally ruins a psp, but I am compelled to update my psp from the 1.5 settings to the 3.80. The problem is, I used this method to get to the 1.5 settings (http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37514), and now can't figure out how to undo it. Any help on the topic would be greatly appreciated.

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

Dude, dude, why would you not want to upgrade to 3.71 m33-4?

All that comes in 3.80 is already in homebrew on the Custom FirmWares... so dont doubt, get to the latest CFW... go to

www.dark-alex.org

Dont go to official firmware, you will ruin your PSP at that moment!

3. RowinFBOG

RowinFBOG Member

I haven't touched my psp in about a year now, and I'm trying to get it to run a new game for my little brother. if theres a way to do this without going using going back to the normal OS I would love to hear it.

4. N01NOob

N01NOob Regular member

When you upgrade to a CFW all abilities of a 1.5 PSP will be on CFW...because of the 1.50 kernel ...

You could play homebrew games and use homebrew apps on CFW like you did on 1.5
    :)