1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

upgrading from 3.02 oe-a to 3.02 oe-bhelp needed

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by duwayneb, Jan 12, 2007.

1. duwayneb

duwayneb Member

hi everyone i have a ta-082 the fw was 2.71 i downgrade to 1.50 then upgrade to...(this is the problem)the system info says i have 302oe-a..i found a nice guide on upgrading the eob update the problem is the instructions say place the update in the/PSP/GAME150 folder and run it.i dont see this folder i have J:\PSP\GAME folder so i put the eboot.pbp file in this folder the guide says run it but i cant find it on the psp.im stuck here and dont want to brick im a noob and this is my 5th day owning a psp any help would be greatly appreciated.thanks

2. Athrun_C

Athrun_C Member

You have to put the eboot in the PSP\GAME150\OEB_UPDATE folder...
    If you dont have the GAME150 folder then make one...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  3. duwayneb

duwayneb Member

thanks for the reply Athrun_C. can i just rename the /game folder or just leave that and create another one?thanks

4. bryceee

bryceee Guest

Leave GAME, create the new one called GAME150

5. duwayneb

duwayneb Member

hey thanks for the reply bryceee im sorry im a noob. i followed those instructions but i dont see the file on the psp.now do i leave the eboot.pbp in its own folder then drag and drop?because i just dragged and dropped it in J:\PSP\GAME150 sorry plz help?

6. duwayneb

duwayneb Member

oops a few more things my fw is 302oe-a do i need to go 3.02oe-b and then 3.03oe-a then b?and finally what setting is the installer under in xmb?thanks guys!!i hate being a noob!!

7. gzach

gzach Regular member

you can update directly from 3.02 oe-a to 3.03 oe-a then to oe-b

8. bryceee

bryceee Guest

and any eboot.PBP has to be kept in it's own folder, it can't be with other eboots in one folder.