1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrading Hard Drive

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by miltont, Mar 14, 2007.

1. miltont

miltont Member

Greetings!

Im trying to upgrade my hard drive on the Xbox, Xbox its already modified with Unleash X. The New Hard Drive is a 200GB Maxtor 6L200P0
    Im using HDM Version 1.9 Bootable CD and using Option #3 Clone Existing Hard Drive, process completes Succesfull, then i Lock both drives Xbox 10GB and 200GB New Drive by manually entering HDD Key. I shutdown my PC. I connect to test the stock 10GB Drive on the Xbox loads succesfully, but when i connect the other drive gives error code 6. Both Drives are locked. Any help here please!
    Thanks

2. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

your eeprom is wrong, the code it is giving is the wrong one, what kind of softmod you using?? i had that problem while using sid 4, i just downgraded to sid 2 and i re-created the boot disc with new eeprom and it worked, i knew it would because when i tried to unlock the new drive with the new boot disc it would not work, so i knew the eeprom code were different, hope this helps.

3. miltont

miltont Member

yes im using TSOP Splinter Cell Soft Mod, Xbox is already modded with stock drive!
    I think im using maybe older version of Epprom Backup?
    Which one do you use?

Im trying to use NewHDEvox1.4 to build new hard Drive, but cant find method of making bootable my image file!

4. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

i just use evox, goto system settings, press backup, and it copys a backup folder to your hdd, usually in the dashboard folder.

5. miltont

miltont Member

i already made that!

Do you know other tool or other way to succesfully clone stock drive with new one?