1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UPGRADING PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by niwa, Mar 20, 2007.

1. niwa

niwa Member

i have downgrade my psp from 3.03 to 1.50,but now i want to upgrade my psp to 3.03oe-c. However, i`m afraid i will bricked my psp during the upgrading. Can someone help me how to upgrade my psp ?. i really want to upgrade my psp to version 3.03oe-c so i can have a iso folder i my psp. Please help,HELP....

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

3. cfultz

cfultz Regular member

you still have a chance of bricking during the upgrade but i think you had more chance bricking when you had to flash the hen into the firmware. just make sure your psp is charged and DO NOT TAKE OUT THE BATTERY OR UNPLUG IT WHILE UPGRADING! just follow the read me provided with the upgrader step by step and you should be fine.

4. KTRAN118

KTRAN118 Member

Hello, i was wondering .. waht happens if you do unplugg it while upgrading =X ? Because i accidentally did it and now my PSP wont start up. Is there anyway to fix it manuelly besides sending it in to Sony and letting them charge me big $$$$?

5. fultonla

fultonla Guest

if you unplug while up/downgradeing you now have a 200$ paperwheight sorry

6. tonglayts

tonglayts Member

buy a jigkick battery at ebay it cost $45 i think