1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

upload game to psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by chineze, Mar 19, 2007.

1. chineze

chineze Guest

i download medal of honor
    hero... they give me alot of file like
    UMD_DATA.BIN,
    PSP GAME
    INSIDE THE PSP GAME IS OTHER FILES LIKE SYSDIR THEY HAVE THE EBOOT.BIN UPDATE AND BOOT.BIN WHERE DO I PUT ALL THESE INTO MY PSP

2. koleohn

koleohn Member

dude im having the same problem...im also new to this, i can usually see the game in the memory stick but when i press play it shows the playstion logo then goes black....it only happens when i download the torrents like you described

3. chineze

chineze Guest

WELL YEAH I HAVENT FIGURE THAT OUT YET...Y I AM TAKING THE TORRENT FILE IT IS BECAUSE THAT MY PSP IS DEFECTIVE N CANT PLAY UMD ANYMORE... CUZ IT ALWAYS FREEZE UP... IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME ON ANY OF THIS I WULD THANK U... I TRIED TO DO THE Q TIP BT IT STILL DONT WORK... I USE COTTON N IT STILL FREEZE UP

4. ottesen07

ottesen07 Regular member

the are the contents of the iso guys. Get a program like UMDGen v. 4.00 and drag and drop those files in the window. go up File, Save As, and save as an ISO. And it will be ready to go. :)

5. chineze

chineze Guest

will it b able to run on firmware 3.11??

6. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

are u kidding me? have u done any research? NO, 3.11 cannot run ISOs, homebrew, anything but psp umd disks, and it sucks.

7. chineze

chineze Guest

damnit n i just found out how to make it an iso... i am so fuking dumb for not doing research b4 any of this.. now just wait til the downgrader n cant play anymore game cuz my psp broke =(