1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

urgent help can some one answere in a more of a newbie way

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by papawhip, Oct 23, 2007.

1. papawhip

papawhip Member

ok i downloaded prince of persia and i extracyed the files with winrar and it game me about 40 files the files are called "ifc-popr.001" to "ifc-popr.041" i made an ISO folder on the part were it says psp and music and pictures i think its called the memory stick root. well i made the iso folder and then put all 41 of those files in it i went off the usb mode and went to play in under saved data under ames and it wasnt even there. my the way i am using a slim with 3.71m33-2 please help me and if u do deside to help me be pretty graphic because i am not to smart with psps. any help is greatly appriciated

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

All you have to do is find the first file in that series using winrar (ex: "ifc-popr.000) and then only extract that one-what it will do is extract the file information from the rest of those numbered archives and your end result will be a single ISO which you can then place into your ISO folder on the memory stick. The reason there are so many files is because that is a split archive-and it makes it easier to download several files that are 20MB in size as opposed to one file that is 900MB in size..

Last edited: Oct 23, 2007
  3. papawhip

papawhip Member

i dont get wat your saying. i looked on winrar and there was no 000 so then i did number 1 and it just downloaded the 19mb part and the game came in two zipped files what do i do i need to know step by step lol like i said im not psp smart

4. btjl90

btjl90 Regular member

this has nothing to do with the psp

its ur computer knowledge

simply download winRAR and then find the file with the .RAR extention

extract that one file and it will auto combine the rest of the file for u

5. wichozzz

wichozzz Regular member

rename ifc-popr.001 to ifc-popr.r01
    ifc-popr.002 to ifc-popr.r02->>ifc-popr.r41
    at finish use winrar to extract game.
    hope this help