1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urgent help needed

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by vato_loco, Nov 6, 2004.

1. vato_loco

vato_loco Regular member

Hey All!

im soo confused right now,, ive been tryin to back-up THE DAY AFTER TOMMOROW and i cant figure it out,,, i use DVD-shrink but i dont think im using it right ive looked and looked at AD forums but its harder to understand whats going on through the posts cause there is a little bit of everything in 1 thread.. soo please any1 out there post a guide or a link... DAY AFTER TOMMOROW is about 7.*gigs

2. ellizit

ellizit Guest

There are plenty of guides in the actual guide section, as well as in the forums. What exactly is happened/are you doing that isn't working? It will probably be easier for us to help you out with certain steps that aren't working right. Let us know a little more and we'll be able to help.

3. vato_loco

vato_loco Regular member

well its everything,, i need a complete walk-through in backing up DVD-9 movies,,, its that im new to this whole world, but im fimillair with some vocab,terms,etc.. but plz help me out with a guide

4. zippyd

zippyd Active member

5. bigorange

bigorange Active member

vato_loco,

the thread zippyd gave you is a very good thread. I have a shrink guide i wrote in that thread on page 13, 3/4 of the way down. it's simple and easy to follow and I backed up Day After Tomorrow using this method exactly.

it tells you how to auto burn with decrypter or nero, in case you don't have nero, decrypter is free.

Try the method, use an RW to save on coasters til you get the process down, then if you have problems get back to us :>)