1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urgent HELP needed

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by arsenal81, Jan 12, 2007.

1. arsenal81

arsenal81 Member

Hello

this is my first post and i dont know anywhere else on the net to ask for help for my problem other than here.

I have download the Lost Planet game for xbox 360 from the link in moviex.info and updated the corrunt r35 file so everything should be fine. i extracted all the files and got a folder with 2 files. i burnt the game using clonecd on an imation dvd+r dl. i chose the .dvd file to burn. everything went on smoothly until i placed the disc in my xbox 360 and its showing disc unreadble. i have tried another copied game from my friend, call of duty 3, and it works perfectly.

how can i make this game work? have anyone had similar problem and had a solution for it?

Please HELP

2. motomods

motomods Regular member

first of all you are not supposed to pirate games.. lol.. you should be saying your "backing them up"... Anyway, try opening the .dvd file in notepad.. makesure that the firstline is the same text as what the big .img file is. if that is the same.. then there is no problem with the .dvd file. You have to download dvdinfopro and make sure you set the booktype to dvd-rom.. good luck

3. arsenal81

arsenal81 Member

the .dvd file when opened in wordpad is shows exactly as following

LayerBreak=1913760
    all-lostp.iso

so should i just change them to as below

all-lostp.iso
    LayerBreak=1913760

Is this all? I really dont want to waste these dvd's as they are each about US$8 here in my country Bahrain. the originals are being sold for almost US$100 and i just cant continue spending stupid amount of money every month for games and i cant stop playing because i am addicted to the 360 :(

Thanks mate for your fast reply

4. motomods

motomods Regular member

no the dvd file looks fine.. did you change the book type to dvd-rom? the only other advice..

if the .iso file is named "all-lostp.iso"

then inside the .dvd file you need to be sure that the text matches "all-lostp.iso"

hope this helps.. i think all you need to do is set your booktype to dvd-rom and you do that by using dvdinfopro

5. arsenal81

arsenal81 Member

i have downloaded the trial version but it doesnt seem to change anything.

if you got the full version and dont mind sharing it with me please send it to my email XXXX

I am very sorry for giving a headache with my problem, really appreciate your help

btw, i am using a sony DRX-820UL writer, will this be the cause of the problem? one of the people in my friends list doesnt own a dl burner and borrows from friends and had no problem with over 3 different writer models.

Thank You

"msg edited"

Last edited: Jan 12, 2007
  6. motomods

motomods Regular member

ok no problem bro. The program is the same whether it is trial or not. when you have the program open.. you can look in the bottom left drop down list.. it should display the name of your drive "sony DRX-820UL".. if that is in the drop down list then we can move on.. if not then select it then move on..

at the top of the window.. there is a monitor and then cds and other things along the top in a row.. click the one that says +RW on it. then change your booktype to dvd-rom for everything.. if it says you cannot change your booktype settings.. your drive is not compatible.. if it works.. then you are golden.. i hope this helps you out..

7. arsenal81

arsenal81 Member

i did try exactly as you said, the thing is i get a message "for complete bitsetting capability Command version 4 is required" i dont get what this is, does it mean i have to pay for the full version?

8. motomods

motomods Regular member

i have all you need i am just checking to see if i am running version 4.. if so i will send you all the info to get you started.. i will send you a link to download the full trial version and then other stuff as well..

9. arsenal81

arsenal81 Member

YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST MAN ;)

10. motomods

motomods Regular member

check your mail.. i sent you something.. but also remove your email from the forums.. the admin doesnt like that

11. motomods

motomods Regular member

just out of curiosity.. if you dont mind.. where do youget your games.. what method.. torrents, newgroups.. how long does it take to download?.. ive worked with newsgroups.. that is by far the best way i have used.. anyway just trying to see if there is another method out there which works better for you

12. arsenal81

arsenal81 Member

this is my first game download,i downloaded through bitcommet using torrents from moviex.info

based on my connection i was getting excellent download rate, higher than i expected because its a new game and many seeders.

by the way i just checked my email and didnt recieve any new emails, checked the junk mails too just incase.

13. motomods

motomods Regular member

you should receive it soon.. it is 59.x kb.. when you get it if you have questions pm me for my aim name and i will help you out.

14. arsenal81

arsenal81 Member

thanks mate,i will wait for the email to arrive.

15. motomods

motomods Regular member

the email you gave was not deliverable.. please pm me your email address