1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

URGENT !!! Please help with Magic Swap DVD 3.3

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by snjaper0, Mar 3, 2005.

1. snjaper0

snjaper0 Member

I have a big problem ... i Installed Slim tool correctly. Magic Swap DVD boots up and runs backup. Then after a while if i want to change game and insert MS DVD again it won't boot. It only gets to PLAYSTATION 2 text and then black screen and sound of laser reading disk ... and nothing ... After for example an hour it boots up again ... Can some one help me anfd tell me what to do ??? COnsole is brand new from retail store :( Its 7004 slim with flip case ...
    Oh, and while MS DVD wont boot, originall DVD games and MS CD boots ok.

2. dg08967

dg08967 Guest

what kind of dvds did you burn it on?
    what game is it?
    depending on what game it is it might not work, also, if you are using anything other than dvd-r it wont work. DVD-rw doesnt work. DVD+RW doesnt work, nor does dvd+R

3. dg08967

dg08967 Guest

Also what are you using to burn the discs? Use DVD decyrpter. To download it go to google.com type in DVD decrypter and find a site that will give you a free download. Thats how i got mine. Also I will give you step by step instructions on how to use dvd decrypter.

1. go to mode
    2. click on iso
    3. click on read
    4. hit the picture with a dvd and a hard drive.
    5. After it is done reading save it somewhere where you can find it easy
    6.click on mode
    7.click on iso
    8. click on write
    9. click on the folder icon in the top
    10. open your game
    11. Make sure the speed is set to 1x
    12. click on the hard drive and dvd button again

This usually takes about 20-25 minutes, be patient.

DONT BUY PROGRAMS TO BURN GAMES THEY ARE A WASTE OF MONEY AND THEY SOMETIMES DONT WORK. DVD DECYRPTER IS FREE AND BETTER.

Also sometimes the ps2 laser doesnt work right even if it is brand new. If this happens you may have to send it in for repairs for FREE.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2005
  4. dg08967

dg08967 Guest

If you have any questions feel free to ask.