1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urgent question needs resolving involving a YouTube video

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Igorek, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Igorek

Igorek Member

Ok, I made this clip ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=1mZjuqN0XdA ) last year and I uploaded it to YouTube, but for whatever reason I accidentally deleted the original video, I've thought about this many times over the year and only now remembered that I could ask for help here. Is there ANY way of somehow ripping that streaming video to my computer? Usually I'd figure out how to download ANY video, even in the most hidden way in a the Source code, but not on YouTube. If you look at their Source there it's javascript and other stuff that I dont understand. So I'm thinking there's some other way. I know it's possible that every streaming video is downloaded to a temporary folder in the computer, but if I could only know where it goes!

Can anybody please help me?

I spent a lot of time editing that video, and if YouTube decides to take it off of their site, all my work would go to waste as I don't have the original file. I always have back ups, but this time I just made an accidental mistake and deleted the file.

Please help

2. bkf

bkf Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2007