1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Urgent usb h_drive

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by walvisbay, Feb 7, 2007.

1. walvisbay

walvisbay Member

-Hi last night i tried and tried nothing, I hv PS2 Slimline,usb external h/drive-format using USBExtreme,SwapMagic V3.6-(NO TOOLS only DISKS);Help me i wanna load games frm my USB External H/Drive.Load with S/Magic only get the screen:"Load Program / Video Mode",Does not go to the "SWAP" screen.On my PC' have the USBExtreme application which i used to load the games onto the USB H/drive...Can i load the games frm th exter h/drive without hving the SwapMagic tools?Should i install something/ program on the H/drive?Plz help me....How does it work , what do i need!

2. Xplaya

Xplaya Guest

Do you actually have the usb extreme cd? Or do you mean you only have the usbextreme tool that formats and converts games onto the usb hdd.

By the sounds of things your trying to boot the usb hdd with swap magic???

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2007
  3. walvisbay

walvisbay Member

yeah i am trying to boot the h/drive with SwapMagic it's all i can work with (all i have); PS not chipped; have USBExtreme on h/drive to copy games / and format the external h/d.