1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

urgent v3i help required

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by animal47, Feb 10, 2007.

1. animal47

animal47 Member

could somebody please help as this is driving me nuts.my wifes v3i has suddenly stopped ringing and is not making a message sound either.
    i have gone into the phone and it is on loud+vibrate and not in silent mode so does anyone know what might be up with it.the sound is not totally dead as it still makes the key tones just doesnt make any noise when it rings or when a text is recieved.
    many thanks if someone can help.

2. animal47

animal47 Member

ok i have in my desperation done a master reset and this still hasnt cured it.when you are scrolling through the ringtones they all work and very occasionally it will make sound when i ring it but the only time that it will make a message tone is when orange sends a message to say that there is a missed call,any other messages from people and it just vibrates.
    can anyone shed any light on this as the phone is only about 6 months old but unfortunately bought new from ebay so no warranty.