1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USB Adapter

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by elkaiman, Apr 9, 2007.

1. elkaiman

elkaiman Guest

I have a carmara that has only 16mb of internal mem. i would like to transfer pictures that take to a external card than transfer these pictures to my pc when i get home

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

does your camera have a port for a memory card? if so, you could save directly to that and just get a card reader for your pc.

otherwise, your camera should come with a usb cable to directly sync with your pc. do you not have that?

*edit*
    i've never heard of any system that allows you to transer straight from camera to another memory card without some kind of computer and OS between. you'd be better off carrying a laptop to do that, and if that's what you're doing, you might as well skip the memory card part.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  3. elkaiman

elkaiman Guest

that was what i wanted to do but i guess it's not possible, well i do have the usb cable for the computer and just 16mb of internal mem. no card or port. well thanks alot for the input

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

best option: keep that camera as a spare or give it to a young relative (they love them!) after save up for something with at least a memory card slot.

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

what is the make & model# of the camera?

6. elkaiman

elkaiman Guest

its a binocular with a camara ,Simmons model # CV1