1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USB and MP3 players

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by madtown27, Mar 26, 2011.

1. madtown27

madtown27 Member

Good afternoon, I have a question and after many searches and countless look up I still cannot find a definite answer. I have a San disk Fuze MP3 player with Rhapsody subscription service. I would like to play this in my car, however I only have a USB connection. If I tell the player to run in MTC mode it I cannot use the subscription tracks. I was thinking maybe I could use this http://www.amazon.com/i-Trek-YS-AUC-3-5mm-Audio-Multi-Adapter/dp/B000UHY6XU/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top and simply plus a aux cable into the MP3 player and the USB to the stereo. I have seen some cables off of google that have USB 2.0 to 3.5 mm connection but there not converters like this. I know USB is digital and 3.5 is analog. Any information on how to play the MP3 in the car would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. *note* I know about mass storage devices but would love to use the mp3 player.

2. Mez

Mez Active member

I guess you could try to use the cable that came with your player. It connects to a USB.

I suggest removing the DRMs then put the music on a flash drive.