1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USB and Swipe Card

Discussion in 'PS2' started by iAMgod, Jan 2, 2005.

1. iAMgod

iAMgod Member

first i wanted to know if it is possible to save games onto my memory stick(sony) via my sony digi cam, ... second, assuming i have no knowledge of how exactly a slide card works, how do i open my ps2 using only house hold objects, detailed instructiuons would be GEATLY appreciated

2. iAMgod

iAMgod Member

BTW my ps2 is a V2 and i planned to use my Game SHark to load

3. WEStar

WEStar Active member

ummm, memory sticks aren't compatible with ps2 so I'm alittle confused with that question. As far as the slide card goes, you don't need to open up the ps2, all you'd have to do is take the cover of the dvd tray off (the front part of the tray that has the Ps logo on it)

4. iAMgod

iAMgod Member

ok i found out how to open it using a credit card....i have both gameshark 2 and Action Replay for my ps2....when do i swap, do i avoid the eject button, what do i do...please someone help

5. eternalis

eternalis Regular member

You can't save directly onto a memory stick but I think you can use action replay 2 or action replay MAX to transfer save files from a memory card to a USB device (which in this case can be your camera).

Hope that this has been helpful

6. p4_tt

p4_tt Active member

Action Replay can screw ur memory card so be careful or you could find your self having to buy a new memory card, i know it happened to me

Last edited: Jan 8, 2005
  7. animal733

animal733 Member

I have the official swap magic slide card and have no clue how to use it. I went on the official swap magic site instructions and they had a picture of a person swiping with something other than the slide card, strange. I saw instructions in this forum that show a picture of the white pin that's supposed to slide to the
    right to open the tray and left to close it, but I can't even see the damn thing with a flashlight. I have removed the tray cover, as instructed, the card fits
    under the bottom tray, as instructed, but it's not catching on anything.
    Am I gonna have to break this thing open to see how it works or what? I hate this slide card.