1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USB Ext hard drive

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Mark13760, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Mark13760

Mark13760 Member

Hello,

I have a ext usb hard drive (laptop drive in a usb case). Is there anyway to play games/homebrew off a usb ext hard drive? The drive I have is a 40gb laptop drive which would sure hold alot of homebrew and such. Not sure there even is a cable to do this since it would have to have the same end on both ends of the cable, and also don't know how the hard drive would be powered up.This drive works great with my computer with just a regular usb cable.

PS, I did do a search but came up dry on this subject.

Thx for any help anyone can give.

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

not off a usb hard drive. but u can play ISO's from USB.

3. Mark13760

Mark13760 Member

Ty Hex,

I figured as much, and did know there was a way to do it from usb. Was just hoping someone had figured out a way by now as they do everything else.

BTW Hex, thx for that 3.03 OE-C Winstaller you posted, I am a first time noob and it went smoothly with that installer.

EXCELLANT WORK!!!

4. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Thank you very much :)

You might want to keep an eye on that thread. I will probably upload a recovery files winstaller and a 3.10 OE-A winstaler.