1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

USB Extreme Questions

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Devist8, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Devist8

Devist8 Member

NOTE: Im not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in, so if I've made a mistake, please feel free to move it to the correct forum.

I have a few questions, perhaps some of you can help me.

1.) I have put several games on a USB hard drive, and only 1 of them have worked. Yes, I know I've read that USB Advance is far less compatible than, say, HDLoader, or ToxicOS. Is there any updates to USB Advance that I can find that might help?

2.) Also, I am using a 160gb USB drive. I know that the limit on USB Advance is 137gb. Has there been any more developement on it to allow for larger drives?

3.) Is there a comprehensive list of "patches" that might help some of these games run on a USB drive?

I do have a fatty PS2, but please do not comment on using an internal with toxic, or HDLoader. Im pretty poor, and I havent been able to find a network adaptor. They seem to be pretty expensive online (im guessing due to rarity?) And I dont have a large IDE hard drive to put in the PS2, even if i could get my hands on the network adaptor.

2. smokyrain

smokyrain Senior member